Once you have completed your payment in Touch ‘n Go eWallet and AIA receives your application, your e-policy will be issued within the same day, with coverage effective on the date that you selected during your application. You will receive an e-mail confirmation with your policy number, policy effective date and expiry date. Your e-policy will be attached in the same email.
Articles in this section
- Who can purchase SafeHome?
- Do I need to have a Touch ‘n Go eWallet account to purchase SafeHome?
- I am staying in a wooden house, can I buy SafeHome?
- I am staying in an apartment, can I buy SafeHome?
- Can I choose to cover the building if I am the tenant of the property?
- What will I receive after I purchase SafeHome in Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- When is the effective date assuming I purchase SafeHome on Touch ‘n Go eWallet today?
- Can I purchase SafeHome for another person?
- I have more than one property. Can I purchase another SafeHome policy?
- Can the policy be renewed at the end of the coverage period?