Yes, you may purchase SafeHome on behalf of another person, provided that the policyholder’s details are filled with the other person’s details and not yours.
Articles in this section
- Who can purchase SafeHome?
- Do I need to have a Touch ‘n Go eWallet account to purchase SafeHome?
- I am staying in a wooden house, can I buy SafeHome?
- I am staying in an apartment, can I buy SafeHome?
- Can I choose to cover the building if I am the tenant of the property?
- What will I receive after I purchase SafeHome in Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- When is the effective date assuming I purchase SafeHome on Touch ‘n Go eWallet today?
- Can I purchase SafeHome for another person?
- I have more than one property. Can I purchase another SafeHome policy?
- Can the policy be renewed at the end of the coverage period?