Yes, you can. Each property is eligible to be covered under one SafeHome policy only and each SafeHome policy is insuring only one property. You may proceed to go through the purchase process to get a SafeHome policy for your other properties.
Articles in this section
- Who can purchase SafeHome?
- Do I need to have a Touch ‘n Go eWallet account to purchase SafeHome?
- I am staying in a wooden house, can I buy SafeHome?
- I am staying in an apartment, can I buy SafeHome?
- Can I choose to cover the building if I am the tenant of the property?
- What will I receive after I purchase SafeHome in Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- When is the effective date assuming I purchase SafeHome on Touch ‘n Go eWallet today?
- Can I purchase SafeHome for another person?
- I have more than one property. Can I purchase another SafeHome policy?
- Can the policy be renewed at the end of the coverage period?