The coverage period for SafeHome policy is one year. If you have opted for auto-renewal during your application, your policy will be renewed automatically by AIA and you will receive a notification from us on the renewal. Otherwise, you will need to renew your policy by purchasing through Touch ‘n Go eWallet application again when your coverage expires.
Articles in this section
- Who can purchase SafeHome?
- Do I need to have a Touch ‘n Go eWallet account to purchase SafeHome?
- I am staying in a wooden house, can I buy SafeHome?
- I am staying in an apartment, can I buy SafeHome?
- Can I choose to cover the building if I am the tenant of the property?
- What will I receive after I purchase SafeHome in Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- When is the effective date assuming I purchase SafeHome on Touch ‘n Go eWallet today?
- Can I purchase SafeHome for another person?
- I have more than one property. Can I purchase another SafeHome policy?
- Can the policy be renewed at the end of the coverage period?