Yes, you can purchase SafeHome underwritten by AIA General Berhad and specify your coverage effective date. A cancellation note will be provided to you by AIA General Berhad consisting of all required policy details and a summary description of your intention to cancel your existing fire or home insurance policy with the bank (mortgagee). This value-added service is provided to you at no additional cost to ease your communication with the bank (mortgagee).
Articles in this section
- Who can purchase SafeHome?
- Do I need to have a Touch ‘n Go eWallet account to purchase SafeHome?
- I am staying in a wooden house, can I buy SafeHome?
- I am staying in an apartment, can I buy SafeHome?
- Can I choose to cover the building if I am the tenant of the property?
- What will I receive after I purchase SafeHome in Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- When is the effective date assuming I purchase SafeHome on Touch ‘n Go eWallet today?
- Can I purchase SafeHome for another person?
- I have more than one property. Can I purchase another SafeHome policy?
- Can the policy be renewed at the end of the coverage period?