You may not be able to login because of the following reason:
1. SUSPENDED - Your account may have been suspended due to multiple incorrect PIN attempts or if you have forgotten your 6-digit PIN. To learn more about what you need to do in such cases, please refer to our article here.
2. CHANGE MOBILE NUMBER OR ACCOUNT DORMANT -
- FOR VERIFIED ACCOUNT : You can regain access to your Touch ‘n Go eWallet account by utilizing the Account Recovery steps with Face Verification. To understand how this process works, we recommend watching a short video here.
- FOR UNVERIFIED ACCOUNT : You can regain access to your Touch ‘n Go eWallet account by following the Account Recovery steps with your registered email address. To understand how this process works, we recommend watching a short video here.
3. INCOMPATIBLE DEVICE -
Please make sure that you are not using a jailbroken or rooted device. For more info please kindly refer to article here.
4. INTERNET CONNECTION OR DEVICE SETTING -
- Launch internet browser, type google.com and tap Go.
- If the page fails to load, you may have internet connectivity issues hence it's advisable to switch to a stable internet connection or wireless connection.
- Update Touch 'n Go eWallet application to the latest version
- Proceed to uninstall and reinstall Touch 'n Go eWallet application
- Clear Cache/Data/Storage (the term differs across phone models)
5. BREACH TERMS AND CONDITIONS -
Kindly contact us by submitting a request here with relevant screenshot for our investigation. Refer submission guide at here.