Troubleshooting Login Issues for Touch 'n Go eWallet
You may encounter login issues while trying to access your Touch 'n Go eWallet account. Below are some possible reasons and solutions to help you regain access:
Your account may be suspended due to multiple incorrect PIN attempts or if you've forgotten your 6-digit PIN. To learn more about what you need to do in such cases, please refer to our article here.
Change Mobile Number or Account Dormant
Verified Account: If you have a verified account, you can regain access by following the Account Recovery steps with Face Verification. Watch a short video here.
Unverified Account: For unverified accounts, you can regain access by following the Account Recovery steps with your registered email address. Watch a short video here.
Credit or debit or prepaid card chargeback / dispute cases filed with other Financial Institutions
Touch ‘n Go eWallet implements temporary account or specific feature restrictions while we thoroughly investigate the dispute, deterring additional disputes and adhere to industry regulations.
There are 2 different types of restrictions:
- If there is a complete eWallet account restriction, you will not be able to access the eWallet account.
- If only certain features are restricted, reloading using debit/prepaid/credit cards is disabled. However, you can still reload the eWallet using alternative methods such as a reload pin or DuitNow transfer.
Click here for more info
Ensure that you are not using a jailbroken or rooted device. For more information, please kindly refer to the article here.
Internet Connection or Device Settings
Follow these steps to resolve internet or device-related issues.
- Launch your internet browser, type google.com, and tap Go.
- If the page fails to load, you may have internet connectivity issues. Switch to a stable internet connection or wireless connection.
- Update your Touch 'n Go eWallet application to the latest version.
- If issues persist, proceed to uninstall and reinstall the Touch 'n Go eWallet application.
- Clear Cache/Data/Storage (the term differs across phone models).
We hope the above information helps you regain access to your Touch 'n Go eWallet account. If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team by submitting a request here by selecting the Support Type as 'Registration/Login'.