To help ensure the safety and security your eWallet account, new 6-Digit PINs that are weak will not be accepted. It is important that a strong PIN is used.
When creating a new pin, please ensure the following best practices:
- No DOB (forward or backward) e.g. DDMMYY, YYMMDD, MMDDYY
- No IC/ Passport (first 6 digit, last 6 digits of ic or passport)
- No Mobile number match (matches part of your mobile number)
- No repeated numbers/sequence (111111, 334455, 121212, 789789, 123456, etc)
- No easily guessed pattern on key pad, refer to below examples: