As per Government regulations all persons should be given the option to nominate beneficiary upon purchasing an insurance policy. With a beneficiary nominated upfront, it will ease the claims process and approval for accidental or Covid-19 death claim. You can nominate anyone, but the nominee has to be a person. You cannot put an organization as a nominee.
Articles in this section
- How can I claim for Loss or Damage of Baggage and Personal Effects?
- Can I cancel my policy?
- What do I need to do if there are changes to my personal details?
- Can I nominate a beneficiary?
- How do I perform a claim for SafeTrip?
- How can I claim for Travel Cancellation?
- What are the documents required to support a claim?
- When do I have to notify AIA of a claim?
- Can I submit a laboratory confirmation or medical report from another country for a claim?
- Where can I get further information?