For any claims, you are required to provide your airline ticket/ flight itinerary/ boarding pass, copy of identity card and proof of full Covid-19 vaccination.
- For travel cancellation, it shall include original payment receipt of tour, refund invoices, proof of home address etc.
- For delays related claims, it shall include carrier written confirmation on delay reason & delayed hours, flight receipt, check-in baggage proof (where applicable).
- For item loss/damage claims, it shall include property irregularity report, police report, original receipts of lost items and airline official letter on compensation offer.
- For medical related claims, it shall include medical report and medical bill/receipts.
- For accidental related claims, it shall include police report, hospital certificate, post-mortem report, death certificate, medical report, X-ray report etc. (where applicable).
- For Covid-19 related claims, it shall include Covid-19 lab test report, death certificate, hospital admission letter, quarantine written confirmation (where applicable).
- Proof of identity of the person making the claim (claimant) and proof of relationship between the Insured and the claimant must also be submitted.
Note: The list is not exhaustive. Kindly refer to policy contract for full list of claims supporting documents required for each benefit.