All claims are advised to be submitted within 30 days of the date of event giving rise to a claim under this SafeTrip policy. In the event of death claim, immediate notice must be given to AIA.
Articles in this section
- How can I claim for Loss or Damage of Baggage and Personal Effects?
- Can I cancel my policy?
- What do I need to do if there are changes to my personal details?
- Can I nominate a beneficiary?
- How do I perform a claim for SafeTrip?
- How can I claim for Travel Cancellation?
- What are the documents required to support a claim?
- When do I have to notify AIA of a claim?
- Can I submit a laboratory confirmation or medical report from another country for a claim?
- Where can I get further information?