Yes, you can select a maximum of 5 countries in the same policy. The policy will cover you when you are travelling in all the selected countries in the same trip.
Articles in this section
- Who can be covered by SafeTrip?
- Who can purchase SafeTrip?
- Do I need to have a Touch ‘n Go eWallet account to purchase SafeTrip?
- What will I receive after I purchase SafeTrip in Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- When is the effective date assuming I purchase SafeTrip on Touch ‘n Go eWallet today?
- Can I purchase SafeTrip for another person?
- Can I insure more than one SafeTrip policy?
- Can my SafeTrip policy cover multiple countries in the same trip?
- How many days in advanced can I purchase SafeTrip?
- Can the policy be renewed at the end of the coverage period?