No, each person is only eligible to be covered under one (1) in-force and active policy at any point of time for the same trip. In the event the insured person is covered by multiple policies, the insurer will only pay one claim. However, you can purchase multiple policies covering different trips.
Articles in this section
- Who can be covered by SafeTrip?
- Who can purchase SafeTrip?
- Do I need to have a Touch ‘n Go eWallet account to purchase SafeTrip?
- What will I receive after I purchase SafeTrip in Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- When is the effective date assuming I purchase SafeTrip on Touch ‘n Go eWallet today?
- Can I purchase SafeTrip for another person?
- Can I insure more than one SafeTrip policy?
- Can my SafeTrip policy cover multiple countries in the same trip?
- How many days in advanced can I purchase SafeTrip?
- Can the policy be renewed at the end of the coverage period?