Yes, you will need to register a Touch ‘n Go eWallet account to purchase a SafeTrip policy. This product is only available on Touch ‘n Go eWallet application.
Articles in this section
- Who can be covered by SafeTrip?
- Who can purchase SafeTrip?
- Do I need to have a Touch ‘n Go eWallet account to purchase SafeTrip?
- What will I receive after I purchase SafeTrip in Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- When is the effective date assuming I purchase SafeTrip on Touch ‘n Go eWallet today?
- Can I purchase SafeTrip for another person?
- Can I insure more than one SafeTrip policy?
- Can my SafeTrip policy cover multiple countries in the same trip?
- How many days in advanced can I purchase SafeTrip?
- Can the policy be renewed at the end of the coverage period?