It means a sickness or condition (such as Covid-19) that occurred before the effective date of coverage. For Covid-19, the exclusions include any pending Covid-19 test results when the coverage begins.
Articles in this section
- What is SafeTrip?
- What am I protected with SafeTrip?
- Which countries are covered by SafeTrip?
- How much do I need to pay for SafeTrip?
- How am I eligible for 5% group discount for my SafeTrip policy?
- Does this plan pay in addition to any other insurance policy that I may have?
- What do you mean by RM200,000 cash pay-out for accidents?
- What do you mean by up to RM 22,000 cash pay-out for Covid-19 coverage
- Which types of public conveyance are covered by SafeTrip?
- Which holidays are considered National Public Holidays?