Expenses for the necessary transportation, medical services and medical supplies provided and/or arranged by AIA’s service provider because of an emergency medical evacuation are covered. All decisions as to the means of transportation and the final destination will be made by our service provider, based solely on medical necessity.
Articles in this section
- What is SafeTrip?
- What am I protected with SafeTrip?
- Which countries are covered by SafeTrip?
- How much do I need to pay for SafeTrip?
- How am I eligible for 5% group discount for my SafeTrip policy?
- Does this plan pay in addition to any other insurance policy that I may have?
- What do you mean by RM200,000 cash pay-out for accidents?
- What do you mean by up to RM 22,000 cash pay-out for Covid-19 coverage
- Which types of public conveyance are covered by SafeTrip?
- Which holidays are considered National Public Holidays?