You may not be able to login because of the following reason :
1) Your account has been suspended due to wrong PIN attempt or forgot 6 digit PIN
- For more info please refer to article What do I need to do if I forgot my 6-digit PIN or my account has been suspended ?
2) You have changed mobile number
- For ekyc account : Get your account back with the new Account Recovery with Face Verification.
Watch this short video to see how it works or click here for more information on Account Recovery.
- For non ekyc account : Please submit a webform request here by following the steps below:
Step 1: Fill up the required information
Step 2: Select Support Type > Account Update > Update Mobile Number
Step 3: Add file: Attach a Copy of your Postpaid/Prepaid Phone Bills
Step 4: Click "Submit"Refer submission guide at https://youtu.be/eAStXLbiqvY
3) Incompatible device
- Please ensure you are not using jailbroken or rooted device
- For more info please refer to article Why is the Touch ‘n Go eWallet app not supported on jailbroken / rooted devices?
4) Device issue
Kindly do self troubleshoot to check line connectivity as per below :
a) Launch internet browser, type google.com and tap Go.
b) If the page fails to load, you may have internet connectivity issues
If no internet connection issue,
i) Uninstall and re-install App
ii) Update app to the latest version
a) Open Google Play -> My apps & games - > Touch ‘n Go eWallet app (Update the app is there is any new update)
iii) Clear Cache/Data/Storage (the term differs across phone models) > ‘Allow’ all permission
a) Open Settings, tap Apps and look for Touch 'n Go eWallet app.
b) Choose STORAGE and tap CLEAR CACHE button
- If the above can't resolve your issue, please contact us by submit a request here. Please provide relevant screenshot for our investigation.
5) Your account has been locked due to breach of terms and conditions
Below are related articles that might be useful for you :