No, you cannot. According to the regulations, you would need to verify your Touch ‘n Go eWallet account first to check your eligibility to receive the RM150 ePemula credit. To verify your Touch ‘n Go eWallet account, please refer here.
Articles in this section
- 1. What is the ePemula initiative?
- 2. Who is eligible for ePemula?
- 3. I am 20 years old but turning 21 years old in 2022, do I qualify for the programme?
- 4. I will be enrolling as a full-time student at a local IPT by end of the year, do I qualify for the programme?
- 5. I was a full-time student but has graduated before the programme starts, do I qualify for the programme?
- 6. When does the programme Start? / What is the duration of the programme?
- 7. Is there a deadline to utilise the eStart credit issued?
- 8. What incentives will I be receiving from the e-wallet?
- 9. Which e-wallets can I claim this initiative from?
- 10. What are the steps I need to take to claim ePemula?