If you are a full-time student, please contact your IPTA/IPTS, which will then carry out the requisite verification process. Once your status is verified and confirmed as a full-time student (together with the other eligibility criteria, i. e that you are also a Malaysian citizen), you will receive the RM150 ePemula credit. You do not have to resubmit the claim.
Articles in this section
- 1. What is the ePemula initiative?
- 2. Who is eligible for ePemula?
- 3. I am 20 years old but turning 21 years old in 2022, do I qualify for the programme?
- 4. I will be enrolling as a full-time student at a local IPT by end of the year, do I qualify for the programme?
- 5. I was a full-time student but has graduated before the programme starts, do I qualify for the programme?
- 6. When does the programme Start? / What is the duration of the programme?
- 7. Is there a deadline to utilise the eStart credit issued?
- 8. What incentives will I be receiving from the e-wallet?
- 9. Which e-wallets can I claim this initiative from?
- 10. What are the steps I need to take to claim ePemula?