As announced by the Ministry of Transport, the road charge is being exempted for all Singapore-registered vehicles that enter Malaysia from 1 to 7 April 2022. However, for your convenience, we have the following options to purchase and reload your Touch ‘n Go Card from 1 April 2022 onwards:
- If you are in Singapore and travelling to Malaysia, you may purchase and reload as follows:
- Purchase an EZ-Link x Touch ‘n Go Motoring Card here
- The Touch ‘n Go mobile team will be on hand to assist you with reload at Bangunan Sultan Iskandar (BSI) or Kompleks Sultan Abu Bakar (KSAB) from 1 to 30 April 2022. Payment is via debit and credit card only.
- If you are in Malaysia, you may purchase and reload your Touch ‘n Go Card here:
Alternatively, these are the nearest reload locations:
- Plaza Tol Tanjung Kupang
- Shell R&R Gelang Patah
- Petron R&R Gelang Patah
- Petronas Jalan Tun Sri Lanang
- Petron Jalan Tun Sri Lanang
- Shell Jalan Tun Sri Lanang
Please ensure you top up for your next entry as well.