Your eWallet Balance that does not come from a credit card cash-in or credit card reloads will be classified as a transferable eWallet balance.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Total Assets and eWallet Balance?
- What is Transferable and Non-transferable in eWallet Balance?
- Where can I view my Transferable eWallet Balance and Non-transferable eWallet Balance?
- What type of cash-in/reloads are classified as Transferable eWallet Balance?
- What type of cash-in/reloads are classified as Non-transferable eWallet Balance?
- What is the quota for credit card reloads into the eWallet’s Transferable Balance, and how does it differ between the eWallet’s tiering system?
- What type of reloads are classified as Transferable Balance?
- What type of reloads are classified as Non-Transferable Balance?
- What can I use my Transferable/Non-Transferable eWallet Balance for?
- Which type of eWallet balances will be prioritized for payment deduction?