Yes, you may decline the offer by clicking on “Maybe Later” and selecting the reason for declining the loan offer.
Articles in this section
- How do I accept the loan offer once it is approved?
- How long does it take to obtain my loan amount?
- Do I need to sign a letter of offer?
- The approved loan amount is lower than what I asked for, can I decline the loan offer?
- If my GOpinjam application was rejected, how long would it be before I can apply for another loan?
- Why has my TNG eWallet limit increased?
- Why can’t I find my previous loan in the GOpinjam dashboard?
- Why do I see my loan status as “Approved” but I have not received my loan in either my CIMB/CIMB Islamic current or savings account or my TNG eWallet?