Your loan amount will be deposited into your TNG eWallet or CIMB/CIMB Islamic current or savings account in real time when you accept the loan offer. Kindly ensure your eWallet has sufficient capacity to receive the loan disbursement amount.
Articles in this section
- How do I accept the loan offer once it is approved?
- How long does it take to obtain my loan amount?
- Do I need to sign a letter of offer?
- The approved loan amount is lower than what I asked for, can I decline the loan offer?
- If my GOpinjam application was rejected, how long would it be before I can apply for another loan?
- Why has my TNG eWallet limit increased?
- Why can’t I find my previous loan in the GOpinjam dashboard?
- Why do I see my loan status as “Approved” but I have not received my loan in either my CIMB/CIMB Islamic current or savings account or my TNG eWallet?