You can select TNG eWallet as your receiving account if you don’t have a CIMB savings or current account. Once your loan amount has been disbursed, you may then transfer it over to any other account (e.g. your main bank account) via DuitNow with no processing fee.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for a loan on GOpinjam (CIMB e-Zi Tunai)?
- Why do I need to submit my ID?
- I’m trying to apply for GOpinjam (CIMB e-Zi Tunai) and I received a message that says I am not eligible for the product. Why did this happen?
- How do I submit my ID?
- How do I capture my selfie?
- Why is my eligibility for loan application is lesser than the maximum loan amount of RM 10,000?
- Can I apply to increase my conditional line?
- How long is the loan duration?
- What is the interest rate offered?
- Do I need to submit any documents to apply for the loan?