You can opt to receive the disbursed amount through TNG eWallet or a first party CIMB/CIMB Islamic Bank account.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for a loan on GOpinjam (CIMB e-Zi Tunai)?
- Why do I need to submit my ID?
- I’m trying to apply for GOpinjam (CIMB e-Zi Tunai) and I received a message that says I am not eligible for the product. Why did this happen?
- How do I submit my ID?
- How do I capture my selfie?
- Why is my eligibility for loan application is lesser than the maximum loan amount of RM 10,000?
- Can I apply to increase my conditional line?
- How long is the loan duration?
- What is the interest rate offered?
- Do I need to submit any documents to apply for the loan?