Users that successfully redeem for the Perlindungan Tenang Voucher (“PTV”) within the Campaign Period through Touch ‘n Go eWallet Application will be entitled to get an RM 8 Touch ‘n go eWallet Reload PIN (“Reload PIN”).
Articles in this section
- What is the duration of this campaign?
- What is this campaign about?
- When can I receive the Reload PIN?
- What is free look period?
- Am I still entitled for the Reload PIN if I cancel the policy within the 15 days free look period?
- What should I do if I plan to change insurer / takaful operator within the 15 days free look period?
- Am I still entitled for the Reload PIN if I cancel the policy within the 15 days free look period, and subsequently redeem the PTV with another insurer / takaful operator available at Touch ‘n Go eWallet Application?
- What happens if I redeem from more than 1 insurer / takaful operator?
- What if I do not have an email address?
- What if I provided a wrong/ invalid email address?