Perlindungan Tenang is an initiative by the insurance and takaful industry to develop insurance and takaful products that meet the needs of underserved segments, particularly the bottom 40% of household (B40). Aimed at providing insurance and takaful protection against key risks in life, Perlindungan Tenang comprises of insurance/takaful products that meet the criteria of being affordable, accessible, easy to Understand and convenient claims process.
Articles in this section
- What is Perlindungan Tenang?
- What is Perlindungan Tenang Voucher Programme?
- Who are eligible for this RM75 voucher?
- What are the steps that I need to take to check my eligibility and claim/redeem this voucher?
- How can I redeem voucher with Touch n’ Go eWallet?
- Who is the Insurance and Takaful Operator involved?
- Can I redeem more than one voucher?
- Can I change the voucher to cash?
- How long is this voucher valid for?
- Where can I get the information about the Perlindungan Tenang Voucher Programme?