Yes, you are still entitled for the Reload PIN, provided the previous insurer / takaful operator had fully processed your cancellation, and the current insurer / takaful operator is able to redeem the PTV. However, you will still need to pass the 15 days free look period with no cancellation of current policy to be entitled for the Reload PIN.
Articles in this section
- What is the duration of this campaign?
- What is this campaign about?
- When can I receive the Reload PIN?
- What is free look period?
- Am I still entitled for the Reload PIN if I cancel the policy within the 15 days free look period?
- What should I do if I plan to change insurer / takaful operator within the 15 days free look period?
- Am I still entitled for the Reload PIN if I cancel the policy within the 15 days free look period, and subsequently redeem the PTV with another insurer / takaful operator available at Touch ‘n Go eWallet Application?
- What happens if I redeem from more than 1 insurer / takaful operator?
- What if I do not have an email address?
- What if I provided a wrong/ invalid email address?