No, you can only redeem one voucher per user. Eligible recipient will only be entitled to one voucher worth RM50.
Articles in this section
- What is Perlindungan Tenang?
- What is Perlindungan Tenang Voucher Programme?
- Who are eligible for this RM50 voucher?
- What are the steps that I need to take to check my eligibility and claim/redeem this voucher?
- How can I redeem voucher with Touch n’ Go eWallet?
- Who is the Insurance and Takaful Operator involved?
- Can I redeem more than one voucher?
- Can I change the voucher to cash?
- How long is this voucher valid for?
- Where can I get the information about the Perlindungan Tenang Voucher Programme?