Perlindungan Tenang Voucher Programme (PTV) is a financial assistance scheme where a RM75 voucher is allocated for eligible Bantuan Prihatin Rakyat (BPR) recipients to help them purchase Perlindungan Tenang products from licensed insurers and takaful operators. Perlindungan Tenang Voucher Programme is an initiative by the Government of Malaysia to expand the social protection for eligible BPR recipients in the country.
Articles in this section
- What is Perlindungan Tenang?
- What is Perlindungan Tenang Voucher Programme?
- Who are eligible for this RM75 voucher?
- What are the steps that I need to take to check my eligibility and claim/redeem this voucher?
- How can I redeem voucher with Touch n’ Go eWallet?
- Who is the Insurance and Takaful Operator involved?
- Can I redeem more than one voucher?
- Can I change the voucher to cash?
- How long is this voucher valid for?
- Where can I get the information about the Perlindungan Tenang Voucher Programme?