No. This insurance coverage is only effective for Malaysia. Any accident, laboratory confirmation of Covid-19, medical reports, or death must occur within Malaysia.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel my certificate?
- What do I need to do if there are changes to my personal details?
- Can I nominate a beneficiary?
- Currently I have personal health insurance that has extended coverage for Covid-19. Can I claim from both WalletSafe and another policy?
- Currently my credit/debit cards are covered under the bank for unauthorized transactions. Can I claim from both WalletSafe and other channels/platforms (e.g. the bank)?
- How do I perform a claim for WalletSafe?
- What are the documents required to support an unauthorized transaction claim?
- What are the documents required to support a death claim?
- How long can I wait before making a claim?
- For Covid-19 benefit, can I submit a laboratory confirmation or medical report from another country for a claim?