No, you are not allowed to claim from both parties for the same incident. If you have filed a chargeback or claimed from the bank, your credit/debit card issuer or other platforms/channels, AIA will not compensate you. However, your certificate will still remain as active with AIA. Please refer to the full list of exclusions in your e-certificate.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel my certificate?
- What do I need to do if there are changes to my personal details?
- Can I nominate a beneficiary?
- Can I upgrade/ downgrade my plan within the coverage period?
- Currently my credit/debit cards are covered by the issuing bank for any unauthorized transactions and spending. Can I claim from both WalletSafe and other channels/platforms (e.g. the bank)?
- How do I submit a claim for WalletSafe?
- What are the documents required to support a claim?
- What is the maximum cut-off time for me to submit a claim?
- Why am I refunded after a successful purchase?
- Where can I get further information?