No, each person is only eligible to be covered under one (1) certificate at any point of time. In the event the Insured is covered by multiple certificates at the same time for any reasons, claim(s) will only be payable under one WalletSafe certificate.
Articles in this section
- Who can be covered by WalletSafe?
- Do I need to have a Touch ‘n Go eWallet account to purchase WalletSafe?
- How do I verify my Touch ‘n Go eWallet account?
- What will I receive after I purchase WalletSafe in Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- When is the effective date of coverage assuming I purchase WalletSafe on Touch ‘n Go eWallet today?
- Can I purchase WalletSafe for another person?
- Can I be insured under more than one WalletSafe certificate?
- Can the certificate be renewed at the end of the coverage period?
- The insurance covers persons up to the age of 70 years. What happens if the person attains age of 71 during the coverage period? Does the coverage terminate immediately?