No, each Touch ‘n Go eWallet account is only allowed to purchase 1 quantity.
Articles in this section
- Who can be covered by WalletSafe?
- I have purchased Allianz eWallet Shield previously and my policy is still active, which will be expiring in 2 months. Can I still purchase this WalletSafe by AIA?
- Do I need to have a Touch ‘n Go eWallet account to purchase WalletSafe?
- How do I verify my Touch ‘n Go eWallet account?
- What will I receive after I purchase WalletSafe in Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- When is the effective date assuming I purchase WalletSafe on Touch ‘n Go eWallet today?
- Can I purchase WalletSafe for another person?
- Can I insure more than one WalletSafe policy?
- Can the certificate be renewed at the end of the coverage period?
- The insurance covers persons up to the age of 70 years. What happens if the person attains age of 71 during the coverage period? Does the coverage terminate immediately?