You can verify your Touch ‘n Go eWallet account by clicking on ‘Account Verification’ in the profile page of the application. For further information, please visit our website at How do I verify my account?
Articles in this section
- Who can be covered by WalletSafe?
- I have purchased Allianz eWallet Shield previously and my policy is still active, which will be expiring in 2 months. Can I still purchase this WalletSafe by AIA?
- Do I need to have a Touch ‘n Go eWallet account to purchase WalletSafe?
- How do I verify my Touch ‘n Go eWallet account?
- What will I receive after I purchase WalletSafe in Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- When is the effective date assuming I purchase WalletSafe on Touch ‘n Go eWallet today?
- Can I purchase WalletSafe for another person?
- Can I insure more than one WalletSafe policy?
- Can the certificate be renewed at the end of the coverage period?
- The insurance covers persons up to the age of 70 years. What happens if the person attains age of 71 during the coverage period? Does the coverage terminate immediately?