Yes, you can buy this WalletSafe underwritten by AIA General Berhad to top-up your existing coverage. This plan covers up to RM25,000 for unauthorized transactions, and it does not limit to loss/theft of the device. In addition, this plan also gives you extra protection against death due to accident or Covid-19.
Articles in this section
- Who can be covered by WalletSafe?
- I have purchased Allianz eWallet Shield previously and my policy is still active, which will be expiring in 2 months. Can I still purchase this WalletSafe by AIA?
- Do I need to have a Touch ‘n Go eWallet account to purchase WalletSafe?
- How do I verify my Touch ‘n Go eWallet account?
- What will I receive after I purchase WalletSafe in Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- When is the effective date assuming I purchase WalletSafe on Touch ‘n Go eWallet today?
- Can I purchase WalletSafe for another person?
- Can I insure more than one WalletSafe policy?
- Can the certificate be renewed at the end of the coverage period?
- The insurance covers persons up to the age of 70 years. What happens if the person attains age of 71 during the coverage period? Does the coverage terminate immediately?