Touch ‘n Go eWallet Money-back Guarantee only provides compensation for unauthorized transaction of up to RM 5,000, whereas this WalletSafe will cover you up to RM 25,000. In addition, it also covers death in the event of any accident or Covid-19. You may still purchase this WalletSafe underwritten by AIA General Berhad for added protection up to RM 25,000, on top of your MBG coverage.
Articles in this section
- What is WalletSafe?
- What’s the comparison between WalletSafe and MBG?
- What am I protected with WalletSafe?
- How much do I need to pay for WalletSafe?
- My Touch ‘n Go eWallet account is already covered by Touch ‘n Go eWallet Money-back Guarantee (MBG), what is the difference between MBG and WalletSafe? Can I own both MBG and WalletSafe at the same time?
- What do you mean by up to RM 25,000 coverage for unauthorized transaction in my Touch ‘n Go eWallet account?
- Does WalletSafe cover unauthorized transaction in my GO+ account?
- What do you mean by 10X coverage for Accidental and Covid-19 death coverage?
- Is there any waiting period before I am eligible for the benefits?
- There is an exclusion on “Pre-Existing Condition” in the Product Disclosure Sheet. What does this mean?