Touch ‘n Go eWallet Money-back Guarantee only provides compensation for unauthorized transaction up to RM5,000, whereas WalletSafe provides coverage up to RM25,000. You may purchase WalletSafe underwritten by AIA General Berhad for added protection on top of your MBG coverage. In addition, WalletSafe also provides accidental death and theft protection.
Articles in this section
- What is WalletSafe?
- How much do I need to pay for WalletSafe?
- My Touch ‘n Go eWallet account is already covered by Touch ‘n Go eWallet Money-back Guarantee (MBG), what is the difference between MBG and WalletSafe? Can I own both MBG and WalletSafe at the same time?
- What does it mean by up to RM 25,000 coverage for unauthorized transaction in my Touch ‘n Go eWallet account?
- Does WalletSafe cover unauthorized transaction in my GO+ account?
- What is the difference between ‘Death due to Accident’ and ‘Accidental Death due to Road Traffic Accident or in Public Conveyance’?
- What does the coverage amount 10 times or 20 times of Touch ‘n Go eWallet account balance refer to? (for ‘Death due to Accident’ and ‘Accidental Death due to Road Traffic Accident or in Public Conveyance’ benefits)?
- What is not covered under ‘Loss of Personal Belongings due to Theft’ benefit?
- Which types of public conveyance are covered by WalletSafe?
- What does “Theft” mean in WalletSafe?