You will only need to pay a premium of RM 1.00, including applicable government tax. It is a one-off premium for a coverage period of 6 months.
Articles in this section
- What is WalletSafe?
- What’s the comparison between WalletSafe and MBG?
- What am I protected with WalletSafe?
- How much do I need to pay for WalletSafe?
- My Touch ‘n Go eWallet account is already covered by Touch ‘n Go eWallet Money-back Guarantee (MBG), what is the difference between MBG and WalletSafe? Can I own both MBG and WalletSafe at the same time?
- What do you mean by up to RM 25,000 coverage for unauthorized transaction in my Touch ‘n Go eWallet account?
- Does WalletSafe cover unauthorized transaction in my GO+ account?
- What do you mean by 10X coverage for Accidental and Covid-19 death coverage?
- Is there any waiting period before I am eligible for the benefits?
- There is an exclusion on “Pre-Existing Condition” in the Product Disclosure Sheet. What does this mean?