Your wallet reload may be unsuccessful due to the following reason :-
1. Error Message "Service Not Available"
- This could be due to an issue with the network connectivity or a system downtime.
- Please try again later
2. Your remaining balance exceeded eWallet size
- Consider to use up your balance or upgrade your eWallet account by doing account verification.
- If you have not verify your account, please do so to upgrade your eWallet size. Refer to article How do I verify my account? for more info
- If you have verified your account, you may upgrade eWallet size exceeding RM5000. Please refer to article How do I upgrade from one tier to another? for more info
3. You’ve entered an incorrect OTP
- Please resend OTP and try again
4. Device Issue
Kindly do self troubleshoot to check line connectivity as per below :
a) Launch internet browser, type www.google.com and tap Go.
b) If the page fails to load, you may have internet connectivity issues
If no internet connection issue,
i) Ensure device is not jailbroken or rooted.
Please refer to article Why is the Touch 'n Go eWallet app not supported on jailbroken / rooted devices?
for more info.
ii) Uninstall and re-install App
iii) Update app to the latest version
iv) Clear Cache/Data/Storage if possible for your device
Please provide relevant screenshot to support our investigation.
In some occasion during high traffic, please allow up to 24 hours for reload amount to be reflected.
Below are related articles that might be useful for you :