If you have changed your mobile number in Touch ‘n Go eWallet app, your DuitNow ID will be automatically be deregistered and you will need to register for DuitNow Transfer again.
Articles in this section
- What is DuitNow Transfer?
- How do I transfer money from my internet banking account to a Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- How long does it take for me to receive money via DuitNow Transfer?
- What are the fees and charges involved?
- What is the maximum amount I can receive via DuitNow Transfer?
- Will I receive any notifications on the status of payments received via DuitNow Transfer?
- I am a foreigner. Can I register for DuitNow Transfer?
- My Touch ‘n Go eWallet account is not verified yet, can I receive money via DuitNow Transfer?
- How many DuitNow IDs can I register in Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- What happens to my DuitNow ID if I change my mobile number?