Yes, an in-app notification will be sent for all successful DuitNow Transfer transactions. Please ensure you have allowed notifications from us in your phone settings.
Articles in this section
- What is DuitNow Transfer?
- How do I transfer money from my internet banking account to a Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- How do I transfer money from my Touch ‘n Go eWallet to my internet banking account?
- How long does it take for me to receive money via DuitNow Transfer?
- Can I make transfers to my bank’s credit card account/loan account from my Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- If my Touch ‘n Go eWallet account is suspended, can I still receive/transfer money via DuitNow Transfer?
- What does it mean if my transfer is “in progress”?
- What are the fees and charges involved?
- What is the maximum amount I can receive via DuitNow Transfer?
- Will I receive any notifications on the status of payments received via DuitNow Transfer?