In the event that your Touch ‘n Go eWallet is suspended, you will be unable to receive funds via Duitnow Transfer. Please contact Careline at 03 5022 3888 or submit a request to https://tngd.my/careline-webform for further assistance.
Articles in this section
- What is DuitNow Transfer?
- How do I transfer money from my internet banking account to a Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- How long does it take for me to receive money via DuitNow Transfer?
- What are the fees and charges involved?
- What is the maximum amount I can receive via DuitNow Transfer?
- Will I receive any notifications on the status of payments received via DuitNow Transfer?
- I am a foreigner. Can I register for DuitNow Transfer?
- My Touch ‘n Go eWallet account is not verified yet, can I receive money via DuitNow Transfer?
- How many DuitNow IDs can I register in Touch ‘n Go eWallet?
- What happens to my DuitNow ID if I change my mobile number?