Muslim unit holders who have been made aware of previous investment and received returns on their GO+ account before it was made Shariah-compliant are advised to purify or cleanse by channeling their previous returns to any charitable bodies at their own discretion.
Articles in this section
- What is GO+?
- Who is eligible to upgrade to GO+?
- If I am a foreigner, can I upgrade to GO+?
- What are the benefits of investing in Principal e-Cash via GO+?
- What is Quick Reload Payment?
- What is the maximum amount I can transact with Quick Reload Payment?
- Can I transfer my GO+ balance to other Touch ‘n Go eWallet users?
- Who do I contact should I need help?
- What should I take into consideration before upgrading to GO+?
- Is Principal e-Cash Shariah-compliant?