The linking process does not automatically create a MYTouchnGo portal account. We encourage you to create an account on MYTouchnGo portal and register your TNG card(s) otherwise you will not have access to our e-Refund service or be able to transfer ownership of your TNG card(s).
Articles in this section
- What is MYTouchnGo portal?
- How do I create an account on MYTouchnGo portal?
- If I am not a Malaysian citizen, can I register for a MYTouchnGo portal?
- Why should I register my TNG card on MYTouchnGo portal?
- What do I do if I have forgotten my username/password?
- How do I update my personal details on MYTouchnGo portal?
- Can I register my TNG RFID Tag on this portal?
- If I have linked my TNG Card to my Touch 'n Go eWallet, do I still need to create an account on MYTouchnGo portal?
- Can I view my TNG card transactions if I do not have a MYTouchnGo portal?
- Where can I check my TNG card transaction history?