You can reload your TNG card with a minimum of RM10 and a maximum of RM500. At any one point in time, your TNG Card limit is a maximum of RM1,500.
Articles in this section
- Can I reload my Touch 'n Go card via the Touch 'n Go eWallet?
- Does this mean I no longer have to reload my Touch ‘n Go card?
- If I were to reload RM5 into my Touch 'n Go eWallet, does this mean my Touch ‘n Go card will have the RM5 credit?
- What happens if I do not have sufficient funds in my Touch ‘n Go eWallet when Passing through tolls?
- What happens if I do not have sufficient funds in both my Touch 'n Go eWallet and Touch ‘n Go card?
- Where can I reload my TNG card?
- How much can I reload into my TNG card?
- What forms of payment are accepted to reload my TNG card?
- Is there a reload fee charged for reloading my TNG card? Where can I reload my TNG card with NO reload fees?
- How can I check my TNG card balance?