Provided your wallet have sufficient balance during fueling, you can perform RFID Fuelling with multiple vehicles at the same time.
Articles in this section
- Is every fuel pump at Shell Station enabled with RFID Fuelling?
- Can I use RFID Fuelling to reserve pumps ahead of time?
- I have arrived at the Shell Station. What do I need to do to use RFID Fuelling?
- Where should I park within the detection zone?
- How many RFID Fuelling transaction can be performed at the same time for a single wallet?
- Why does the reader fail to detect my RFID tag?
- Why do you need to scan my vehicle number plate? Isn’t the RFID tag sufficient to confirm my identity?
- How do I know if my vehicle has successfully been detected by the readers?
- How do I know if I can start fuelling my vehicle?
- My eWallet has been auto-debited and the LED indicated ‘Begin Fuelling’, but I did not manage to refuel in time. What happens next?