Provided your wallet have sufficient balance when you pump petrol, you can use Touch ‘n Go RFID for petrol with multiple vehicles at the same time.
Articles in this section
- Is every petrol pump at Shell station enabled with Touch ‘n Go RFID?
- Can I use the “RFID Fuelling” function in Touch ‘n Go eWallet app to reserve pumps ahead of time?
- I have arrived at the Shell station. What do I need to do to use Touch ‘n Go RFID for petrol?
- Where should I park within the detection zone?
- How many RFID Fuelling transaction can be performed at the same time for a single wallet?
- Why does the reader fail to detect my Touch ‘n Go RFID tag?
- Why do you need to scan my vehicle number plate? Isn’t the RFID tag sufficient to confirm my identity?
- How do I know if my vehicle has successfully been detected by the readers?
- How do I know if I can start to pump petrol for my vehicle?
- My eWallet has been auto-debited and the LCD indicated ‘Begin Fuelling’, but I did not manage to pump in time. What happens next?