Yes. User who has a valid VEP RFID Tag can opt in for RFID Fuelling.
Articles in this section
- How do I register for RFID Fuelling?
- How long does it take for the RFID fuel to be activated?
- How many RFID tags can be activated for RFID Fuelling?
- Can I update my RFID Fuelling details after registration?
- If I do not have an RFID tag yet, can I use RFID Fuelling?
- How can I opt out from using RFID Fuelling?
- In which scenarios would customer unable to activate/opt out the RFID Fuelling in TNG eWallet?
- Can a vehicle that registered with Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) RFID opt in for the RFID Fuelling?