In normal circumstances, the activation will take effect within 10 minutes. Customers will receive a notification upon successful activation.
Articles in this section
- How do I activate my active Touch ‘n Go RFID to pump petrol?
- How long does it take for the Touch ‘n Go RFID to be activated for petrol transactions?
- How many Touch ‘n Go RFID tags can be activated for Touch ‘n Go RFID for petrol?
- Can I update my “RFID Fuelling” details after activation?
- If I do not have an RFID tag yet, can I pump petrol with Touch ‘n Go RFID?
- How can I opt out of paying for petrol with Touch ‘n Go RFID?
- In which scenarios would customer be unable to activate/opt out of “RFID Fuelling” in Touch 'n Go eWallet?
- Can a vehicle registered with Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) Touch ‘n Go RFID opt in to pay for petrol with Touch ‘n Go RFID?