When payment is deducted from your Touch 'n Go eWallet for fuelling, you will receive a push notification from the Touch 'n Go eWallet app confirming the amount that has been auto-debited from your Touch 'n Go eWallet. Alternatively, user can view their transaction history to check on the fuel payment transaction.
Articles in this section
- What is the amount that I can pre-set for RFID Fuelling?
- How do I change the pre-set amount for RFID Fuelling?
- Why do I need to select a pre-set amount for RFID Fuelling?
- Is there any payment surcharge to use this payment method for fuelling?
- I have registered with Go+ and enabled Quick Reload Payment feature in my eWallet. When my eWallet does not have enough balance to pay for my fuel amount, will the payment be deducted from my Go+ balance?
- I have enabled Quick Payment feature in my eWallet. When my eWallet does not have enough balance to pay for my fuel amount, will the payment be deducted from my saved bank card?
- Where can I view my fuelling transactions?
- How can I get the physical receipt for my transaction?
- What happens if my fuelling amount is less than the pre-set auto-debit amount and payment was made via Quick Payment?
- How long does it take for my balance amount to be refunded if I did not refuel as much as the pre-set auto-debit amount?